Monday 7 January 2013

Burn More Fat Than You Consume

Burn More Fat than What You Consume

For several years, I have suffered mocks and insults from people who are all emphasizing one thing - I am fat. Instead of feeling bad, I tried almost everything just to be slimmer but all went down the drain because I still succumb to my kryptonite foods every now and then.

Burn More Fat Than You Consume
Even the hardest exercise would mean nothing because after long hours of workout, all I want to do is to eat. I know that a lot of you are sharing this kind of problem much as I do. Still, I did not stop. I continued my routines (including binge eating) but at the end of the day, I realized that something is missing.
Maybe, we need something to trigger more consumption of fats during physical workout; something that excretes more calories through perspiration. One day, I decided to drink green tea before my usual workout. I felt my body on heat and thought that it was a good start to sweat out fats without exerting too much effort.
I still eat a lot but a dramatic decrease in my weight resulted after continued combination of green tea and exercise.



Not only is green tea a good fat burner. It also relaxes our body so we will not get tired easily. This would mean that we will be able to do more drills before feeling exhausted. I do not want to sound to omniscient but green tea is also proven against high blood pressures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts